Exciting Enhancements to LDC Learning Reports
Recently we introduced enhancements that you will notice the next time you view an LDC Learning Report for any licensed group that you manage.
These improvements were made in response to feedback from coaches and leaders to help them better support those they manage under an LDC Teacher Learning Kit or Coach Certification Kit license.
Updated Learning Report Summary Card
SUMMARY OF ENHANCEMENTS
1. New, distinct icons on the Learning Report’s “summary card” to indicate each time:
- a comment is left on a user’s module
- a review is completed on a user’s module.
Previously, comments and reviews were both represented by a single icon for feedback.
2. Any time a completed review is left on a user’s module that came from the National Peer Review process, a review icon will appear on the Learning Report’s summary card. Previously, National Peer Reviews were excluded.
3. When a user makes a copy of a module, a light blue module activity icon now appears on the Learning Report’s summary card. Previously, no module activity appeared until the copy was edited in some way.
Check out the difference: