Teacher Learning Experience
All teachers will create artifacts, lesson plans, and content that can be used in the classroom immediately.
This annual school license is valid for one year. After one year, this license is expected to renew annually. The school retains all access privileges and is never charged more to introduce new staff.
Every teacher will have access to two online courses, implementation guides, and the nationally vetted curriculum library, LDC CoreTools.
Schools that purchase the LDC Teacher Learning Kit are invited to participate in the LDC Community of Practice in many ways:
- One staff member is invited to participate in the Blended Foundations Course
- Two staff members are invited to attend quarterly LDC Coach Meetings and/or Leadership Meetings, hosted by LDC Experts
- Two site representatives will have access to address questions or needs during LDC open office hours
- Up to two staff members are invited to attend National Peer Review
- Submission of up to three modules within one calendar year to the National Peer Review